Non-Dawg: Where do you take your car to get worked on?

1,540 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ugakirk
ugakirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where do you take your car to get worked on? Especially if you are living in the Athens/Clarke Co area?

My family and I run an auto parts franchise. We may be taking over the Clarke, Oconee, and Madison counties as part of out territory soon. We spend time around Athens, but never to get out cars worked on obviously. And being based out of Augusta, I figured it might be better to see where some of yall would usually take your vehicles to get them serviced, etc..

Thanks!
LuvsDawgs
Tires Plus has been good to our family, both here in Evans and in Athens. Felt like they were very honest. One time, after dropping off our Expedition, the manager called and told me they didn't want to work on it....said they thought I had already put in too much money on it over the years, and thought I should get rid of it. They could've taken me for more money, but wanted to be honest with me. I'll always remember that.
Chuckwagon
Hall's Chevron at Homewood Dr and Jefferson Hwy.(corner @homewood shopping center)
Derek Hall. Great work and reliable.
Dean Legge
Staff
I tropically go to the dealership.

But I would be fine changing
Dirteater Dawg
Tropically eh? That's beachin!
Klc71
I have a company car so have to take to Goodyear.
We take my wife's car to the Infinity dealership. I've tried to explain to the wife they cost more and we can take somewhere else, but she insists on the dealership.
ugakirk
Dean Legge said:

I tropically go to the dealership.

But I would be fine changing
Dealerships work too. We work with shops/tire stores/dealerships to help them run more efficiently and have what they need on hand.

This virus junk has put a pretty good dent in to our business, like most everyone else. I think we've lost 40-50% monthly right now. Trying to keep from laying off employees. So I don't know exactly when we would be moving in to the Athens area market quite yet. But hopefully soon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.