Here are the

4,207 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bulldawg1
RaleighDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Person of Interest
Yellowstone
The 100
Vikings
The Big Bang Theory
The Expanse
Falling Skies
Colony
Burn Notice

My biggest thing with most shows is that i don't watch anything that has drugs, doctors/blood and guts, anything related to politics and can't stand cursing or drinking. so that starts to limit a lot of people's recommendations. Oh yeah, i can't stand shows that have too much character development or ever really any dialogue more than getting to the point of the current issue to solve. Could care less about a back story.

I tend to like shows like the A-Team was at the beginning. Each show has a problem and it gets wrapped up in the one episode. when the A-Team started having a back story that carried on the entire season or more, it was on its way to being cancelled. Same happened to Burn Notice. that was the closest thing to A-team/Knight Rider in a long time and had the same fate.
UgaFann
It's not binge worthy because it's a single episode , but the ZZ Top documentary on Netflix was great..
Dean Legge
Staff
Nothing wrong with the A team. It's fantastic in fact.
DawgInTexas
Billions is so good. Love me some Bobby Axelrod!
Silicon Valley
Thrones is a must
Watchmen
Parks And Rec. Ron Swanson is my spirit animal
Mandolorian is excellent if you like Star Wars
We started watching DEVS on Hulu a few nights ago. Freaky but really interesting so far!
Dawgtilidie
Give the Bodyguard a try. It's got the guy who played Robb stark in game of thrones
ColonialDawg
Those of you who enjoyed Band of Brothers must watch The Pacific (if you haven't already).
dynamicbigboy
Sons of Anarchy and Justified
GarrDawg

Since we're all likely sports/football fans -- Friday Night Lights!
Bulldawg1
The Mandalorian
Bulldawg1
Love the Burn Notice reference!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.