Final score: #3-ranked Tennessee 96, UGA 50

3,612 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Monkdawg
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Volunteers improved their record to 12-1 overall (1-0 SEC), while the Hoop Dawgs fell to 8-5 overall (0-1 SEC).

This game was never in doubt as Tennessee jumped out to a 31-point halftime lead at home and continued to pull away in the second half.

The Volunteers 46-point victory was their second largest in conference play. Only a 47-point win vs. Ole Miss in 1966 exceeded today's whipping.

dawgpostsucks
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation/georgia-bulldogs-overwhelmed-in-sec-opener-against-no-3-tennessee

Georgia Bulldogs overwhelmed in SEC opener against No. 3 Tennessee
By Chip Towers
5 January 2018
Nostradawgus
I'm gonna try and not over react but seriously, totally unacceptable. I hope Crean understands this. The UGA community understands losses, but don't embarrass us.
SidViciousDawg
Well Crean is setting records in his first SEC game. That was beyond disgusting to watch. UT is good, maybe great, but know way they should pummel us like that. That is possibly the most undisciplined display of basketball I have ever seen. I guess the bright side is there is no where but up from here.

I don't wanna overreact either but if I could snap my fingers... I'd take Fox on the sidelines with Ashton Hagans at the point.
Dawg44
Hagans father said he was never coming to Georgia once Kentucky offered.
Klesko12
Everyone knew once uk offered it was over, I do t k is why people keep assuming with Fox he was staying
Monkdawg
Exactly right. Hagans would have never ended up at UGA, regardless of who the coach was.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.