Final score: Temple 81, UGA 77

2,671 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rossvilledog
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coincidentally, the Owls (3-0) were 4-point home favorites today over the Hoop Dawgs. Not sure what impact the flight delay had on the team, but UGA was down 11 points at halftime before surgining back in the second half. Tyree Crump and Derek Ogbeide led the Hoop Dawgs in scoring w/ 16 points each.
Dirteater Dawg
We were down 2 and had the ball with 15 seconds left but could not convert.
Monkdawg
Given the travel problems we had getting to Philly, I think the team did us proud. Yes, we could have gotten a better shot at the end. Yes, we had way, way too many TOs again. Yes, we made some bonehead plays. But we did a lot of good things in the game. Got down and came back late. I think if we could have gotten it to OT that we had a great chance to pull it off. The last shot just didn't fall.
dawgpostsucks
https://ngscsports.com/2018/11/14/the-temple-owls-escape-81-77/

The Temple Owls escape with the 81-77 win over the Georgia Bulldogs
dawgpostsucks
rossvilledog
We didn't really get up and down the court like I hoped, and we had a lot of loose ballhandling, some by players I wouldn't expect to handle it much.

Nonetheless we had a shot at the end. I would have liked to see an attempt at a three by one of our shooters.

Love the way the team doesn't quit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.