Boy, Duke put a beatdown on UK last night.

1,803 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by StevieBuckets
Monkdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I spoke with a friend of mine who played at UK some years ago. He said UK has a roster full of good college players, but Duke has 3 guys that should be starting for the Hawks right now. I said that UK usually gets better during the season, and he said if they played at the end of the season Duke would still beat them.
Monteg 9226
Duke also has a coach that could coach the Hawks
begger
Kentucky played well and looked good. Duke was just another level offensively. RJ Barrett looks like one of the more gifted scorers in a while. And Williamson was amazing in his all around game with that power and explosiveness.

Herro for Kentucky made me think a lot of Reggie Miller with that quick trigger, long skinny frame, and awkward legs on his jumper.
StevieBuckets
It was quite a whipping. I think it says more about Duke than it does about Kentucky, though. I've always hated one-and-done, and it's honestly a shame Zion has to wait a year to embarrass grown men instead of embarrass college kids...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.