AJC's Mark Bradley opines about the state of Georgia Men's Basketball

2,509 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Monteg 9226
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.ajc.com/blog/mark-bradley/state-our-hoops-least-georgia-state-looks-good/7LV2FiM8vktiNYZXvyU5MI/
Nostradawgus
Rolling my eyes. The snark in me says he is exhibiting a typical UK butt-hurt response to the football game.

"Just wait until basketball season. UGA sucks!"

We get it. UK historically takes players from GA.

Creen's been on the case less than a calendar year. When we hit three years, if we're recruiting in state closer to Pastner than Pearl, I'll worry.

Monkdawg
Bradley's a blowhard. I do agree that Crean has to be able to recruit instate to have long term and big success, but I believe he will. It's a new day in Athens. We are pouring more money into hoops than ever before; we have a great set of assistants; we have a coach who is enthusiastically promoting the program; the kids on the team are buying in; Crean will have us playing a fan and recruit friendly style. This may be as a good a chance as we've ever had to develop a winning program.
Monteg 9226
I like Crean AJC in general are but hurt anything not named tech. He's also mad that he can't go to Florida.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.