RJ Melendez

478 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by BallDawg
UgaFann
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Signs with ms state.....
DenmarkDane
I think this shows we lost a good one. Seems that he's the only one who is going to a better program compared to us
Monkdawg
UgaFann said:

Signs with ms state.....
He was encouraged to go elsewhere. No denying his potential and talent, but very difficult to deal with....
DenmarkDane
Why did he take so long to enter the portal if he was encouraged to? I guess it wasn't a strong push to leave, perhaps. I always wondered with him if his lack of playing time was due to his attitude.
Monkdawg
DenmarkDane said:

Why did he take so long to enter the portal if he was encouraged to? I guess it wasn't a strong push to leave, perhaps. I always wondered with him if his lack of playing time was due to his attitude.
Probably waiting for NIL payments to conclude, would be my guess. Yes, his PT was odd. Perhaps it is a chicken and egg thing....
Dawg44
His girl friend was very happy here and didn't want to leave. Reason for the delay.
BallDawg
Yup heard about it. I posted a few weeks ago about how his girlfriend was running the social media page for a new apartment complex downtown and seemed to be loving it here. Understand if CMW and staff pushed him out, but that was someone I could have seen staying put.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.