A little more than 2 months until the Fall signing period begins.....

2,787 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mac25
neKKiDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Besides Walton, who will be in our class? Anyone hearing anything?
Champ
rivals has Elias King listed at 6'9" I wonder if that's true
mac25
he might be 6'9 but he will not be a major factor on the block
gritsK9
If the Crystal Ball is completely accurate, which is doubtful, we project to add King, Sturdivant and Williams.
Monkdawg
Sturdivant looks more likely all the time. He doesn't really have many suitable options now that UF and probably USC are out of play. I don't have a feel for the rest of the class. King committed, then decommitted, then committed to Xavier, then decommitted. Hard to say what he will do. I don't know what we will do for the 4th spot. Williams doesn't seem to be a real post, and I think we need a real post in that 4th spot. But none of us know what Crean is really looking for.
mac25
Jared Jones is rumored to have an official visit now with UGA
Monkdawg
Jones is an Auburn commit, right? I just read that Williams has grown 2-3 inches. Auburn seems really confident they get him, too. Williams is the guy I would go after, I suppose.
mac25
Jones is no longer committed to Auburn. Apparently, he is now 6'10 and has a lot of D1 top major programs after him. If WIlliams has grown three inches then yes I would put out a full court press because that means he should be 6'9/6'10.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.