Well, it looks like the roster is set now. We have 4 guards, 3 SFs and 6 posts - a little out of balance - though some appear to be able to play multiple positions.

Returning:
Hill - PG
JAR - SF
Moncrieffe - PF
Anselem - C

Four Freshmen signees:
James - PF
Jordan - SF
Demary - combo guard but mostly PG (I hope)
Cain - SG

Five Transfers:
Thomasson - SG primarily but maybe some PG
Sunahara - PF
Tchewa - C
Deloach - PF
Melendez - SF

I think White has put together a very versatile roster, capable of playing a number of ways. He's got to figure out how best to deploy this group and how he intends to play. While he has said that he wants to turn up the heat and speed up our play (which I like), White has shown a tendency in his career to try to play to his teams' strengths. He's got to figure that out with this bunch, though I think the paucity of guards may hamper his up-tempo plans a bit. Having 4 guards will make it tough, though not impossible - at least in spurts.

I saw someone write that he thought Hill, Melendez, Anselem, Deloach and Tchewa might be a good "big" line-up. Now, that's just ridiculous. You don't play football with a team of all offensive linemen, and you don't play basketball with all big men. That's just nuts.... White's not trying to just give games away.

I could see a line-up with Hill or Demary, Thomasson, Melendez or JAR, Sunahara and Deloach - if White wants to play fast. Slide Tchewa in for Sunahara if we want to go more conventional. I'm not sure how James, Jordan or Cain fit in just yet, having never seen them play, but they are sure to get some minutes somewhere.

I think we should be able to score at a higher clip than last year, particularly if we can cut down on the TOs and rebound better on the offensive end (which this group should do). It's not easy to speed up and reduce TOs. We did have guards starting for us last year that were particularly loose with the ball. We have to value every possession and get up a lot of shots. Barring injury, I think this team can be a bubble team or better. The SEC is not getting any easier, but we have upgraded our talent.