Hoops has a new strength & conditioning coach

1,479 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Dawg-E-Dawg
Monkdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://hailstate.com/staff-directory/collin-crane/357

I have thought MSU was one of the strongest teams in the SEC in recent years. Crane is supposed to bring some revolutionary ideas to our S & C program, from what I understand. Former S & C guy, Sean Hayes, is well-liked in Athens and has a great resume. He will be staying in Athens to work with volleyball and another as yet unannounced program.
Dawg-E-Dawg
Where did you see this?
Monkdawg
That was in the Athens Banner-Herald.
Nostradawgus
Wow. It's all starting to look like . . . . commitment.
Monkdawg
Nostradawgus said:

Wow. It's all starting to look like . . . . commitment.
Obviously, S&C coaches are under the radar hires, but everything I've read about this guy indicates that he is ahead of the curve on S&C and is innovative in his thinking. Interested to see his impact. We can easily see the impact of the S&C program Kirby's hires have installed on our football team.
Dawg-E-Dawg
Why stop there...White might as well replace the trainer also. Start with a clean slate.
Monkdawg
Here's UGA's official announcement.

https://georgiadogs.com/news/2022/5/12/mens-basketball-crane-named-bulldogs-director-of-athletic-performance.aspx
Dawg-E-Dawg
Looks like a solid hire. I have always noticed that our teams always looked smaller than other teams. Hopefully Crane will bring some new innovated ideas for our team to help them compete and be more physical
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.