UGA vs Kentucky

1,120 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dawg44
SidViciousDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Am I the only Dawgfan who'd really like to see Sahvir play today? Several posters here were pretty adamant we upgraded our point guard position with Cook in and Wheeler out, I'd like to see them go head to head.
Nostradawgus
Sid, from what I have read around the inter webs I don't think Wheeler left……graciously. I suspect he'll be extra motivated. Maybe recklessly so. Like at UGA. Maybe selfishly so. Like at UGA. He's got a lot better surrounding cast. Unlike UGA. I suspect Calipari has a better grip. Not sure you can compare Cook and Wheeler as apples to apples. But I get your point. We'll prob get housed today.
SidViciousDawg
I'm more talking bout I hope he's not sidelined from that collision early in the LSU game.
Nostradawgus
You know, I watched the end of that game. Did not know that had happened. Just heard he went out in the first half. I was thinking sick or ankle or something. Yeah, concussion could keep him out. Hmmmm. Kind of hope so but doubt it matters lol
dawg212003
Crean is such a good coach.
Dawg44
Wheeler got hurt against LSU.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.