The upside

1,026 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SidViciousDawg
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If he hasn't already, Josh Brooks has a lot of time to do due diligence in advance of the inevitable move.

Brooks has crushed his hires to date. This could be a transformative hire either way. We get it horribly wrong again not sure the program is forever dead in the water.

I expected they'd wait until the buy-out drops in March. We come skidding into February ugly and winless we might see a forced negotiated buy-out. We are staring down the barrel of a winless SEC record.
SidViciousDawg
Well it looks like I was overly optimistic with my prediction of 8-5 in the pre-conference schedule. 6-7, or with a loss to Gardner Webb, 5-8 is the reality we're facing. We could go winless in the SEC but we'll likely win a couple. I'll stick with my 3-15 prediction, but I'd bet the under on that.
Nostradawgus
What's our record, boy?
Larry: Eight and sixteen.
Skip: 8-16! How the hell did we ever win eight?
Larry: It's a miracle.
Skip: It's a miracle!

How the hell are we going to win three?
Dawg44
We should fire our coaches. It's a shame we can only do it once? This is fun.
edog
In dollars it would be expensive to fire him now but it may be more expensive (long term damage to the program) to keep him.

Why not keep but relieve him of coaching duties?
SidViciousDawg
Oldtimer65 said:

In dollars it would be expensive to fire him now but it may be more expensive (long term damage to the program) to keep him.

Why not keep but relieve him of coaching duties?

Can we do that??
This is Crean's mess, there's no coach that could win with this talent that he and staff have assembled. I'm not sure much more damage can be done in the next three months.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.