Thoughts on George Mason?

1,343 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dawg44
dawglegright
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They have some good wins. Could be a close game. Hope we get the win!
Nostradawgus
Good litmus to see if Memphis was an aberration or a trend moving forward.
Monkdawg
Without Ingram the rest of the way, making any progress will be difficult. We aren't the same team that faced Memphis really.
SidViciousDawg
Memphis lost to us then lost to Ole Miss and then Murray St for four L's in a row. They then follow the Murray loss with a win over Bama by 14 points. It was a great win at home but I don't see it changing much for the season or Crean.

George Mason comes into Athens losing five of their last six, with their only win being over Navy. Dawgs should win but it'll likely be competitive.
Dawg44
I agree. Even by some miracle if we went undefeated the rest of the season, it would not be impressive. Especially with two key starters out for the season with injuries. We would still need to fire our coach. There is no excuse for losing and he has not won every game since he's been here. You asked the other day what my number is. I expect to win every game. I don't want a coach who loses a game.
Dawg44
I wonder if George (Mason) is related to Brick (Mason)? Are they cousins?
Monkdawg
Sarcasm - a lost art....
REDdawg12
Well that game was pathetic.
Dawg44
As it turned out, Brick Mason was playing George Mason tonight. You can't win without ringing the basket.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.