2019 5* PF Armando Bacot, Jr. lists UGA in his final 5

3,197 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rossvilledog
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6'10", 235 lbs. prospect from Trinity Episcopal HS in Richmond, VA (and Team Takeover NIKE EYBL). Fwiw, he has offers from Arizona State, Baylor, California, Clemson, Duke, FSU, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Harvard, Illinois, Iowa, James Madison, Kansas, Maryland, Miami, NC State, North Carolina, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Richmond, St. John's, Stanford, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCF, UCLA, UGA, USC, VCU, Villinova, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest.

Last season he avg. 25 pts. and 11 rpg for his high school team. This summer he's avg. 10.5 ppg, 5.1 rpg for his AAU team (shooting 54.8% from FG range and 72.9% on FTs) and earned 2018 Peach Jam MVP honors.

Monkdawg
I hope this is more than just wanting to throw Crean a bone. Getting this guy would shock the world.
dawgpostsucks
rossvilledog
Heels
Monkdawg
As expected.
rossvilledog
Few of us on here will cry to miss on a 1 N dunner, though it's fun to get excited.

True, a freshman Derrick Rose took Memphis to the finals, and a freshman Carmelo Anthony led Cuse to a national title. But for every such example, there are at least 25 cases where a well-coached experienced team took out a team of young phenoms in the final sixteen or the final eight.
rossvilledog
Not really saying that to you, Monk, more to myself, to remind me not to get too disappointed when a guy like Bacot chooses to go somewhere else.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.