Predictions on additions/further departures?

3,045 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Monkdawg
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With Howard hitting the exit door, and a slew of transfer portal announcements elsewhere, any predictions/intel on who Crean may/will bring in? Any rumblings on additional departures from our squad?
SidViciousDawg
No intel on further departures or arrivals, Walton's the obvious pick to leave, if anyone else.

Folks here in the Birmingham area are expecting Howard to join Kennedy at UAB. You may recall he was an Ole Miss commit until Kennedy was let go. Seems they're expecting Philip Pearson to join Kennedy's Staff. Pearson's son Will is a NOHS Senior who signed in the fall to play baseball here at UGA.

Howard to Tech?? Well, that's interesting...
Nostradawgus
Walker is a mystery.

Was he just a complete evaluation miss, or is there something else? I figured a lot more out of a top 100 recruit.
SidViciousDawg
He sure had the offers...Bama, Aub, MSt... he has the skills but not the strength is my guess. Camara, Harris, Brown could all knock him around pretty effortlessly. If he really works with S&C Coach Hayes maybe he comes around and contributes but he may not see enough minutes available with Camara and Brown in front of him and think transfer.
Monkdawg
Honestly, there are a couple of guys who, if they transferred, it would not break my heart.
begger
There goes one, with Joe Scott back to Air Force as head coach.

Any idea who Crean will look to bring in? Would Abdur-Rahim want to return after a rough year at Kennesaw?
gritsK9
Rough year at Kennesaw this past year, but killing it in recruiting (Three 3 stars, easily #1 in the A-Sun). So no, he's not coming back.
begger
Nice. I didn't know how bad the situation he inherited was, so sounds like it was awful and about to improve significantly.
Monkdawg
A friend of mine and I went to the game when KSU played us at home a couple years ago. We agreed that might have been the worst roster ever seen in Division I. That team was awful. Amir will take several years putting together a decent roster just to be competitive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.