Tonight's Game

1,658 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BIGKNINE1
Dawg-E-Dawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What do y'all think are the chances we can go into Missouri and steal a road win? They aren't great at home...but then again we aren't great on the road. Is this a "must" win? I personally think if we blow this one Crean has likely lost the team.
StevieBuckets
I give us a 20% chance. This team hasn't shown they're tough enough to win on the road.

I know it won't happen, but I hope Anthony Edwards fouls out with 5 charges. That'll at least mean he's getting the message...
Bright Idea
Or Edwards and anybody else taking a few block/charges rather than running away from the ball.
BIGKNINE1
This was a sh-----ty performance by the dawgs and I won't see them this season. I refuse to believe what I saw last night. I am out! I really wonder how a coach leaves a player in a game who is doing NOTHING at all. Hammonds needs to seat out and stay there. If we are going to lose, lets give the younger kids a change to taste paying time for once. Crean is up. Terrible, indeed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.