Point Spread for this week

2,090 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RedDawg
Haney
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I believe we will get the W, I watched a lot of the Purdue/Mizzou game and neither could stop the other, it was up and down the field. It was a road game for Mizzou but the crowd was 50K-like a good crowd at GT!! Purdue is now 0-3, having lost to NW and and Eastern Michigan, and now Mizzou. NW lost to Duke and also lost to Akron. Eastern Michigan beat Monmouth and Purdue, lost to Buffalo!! All that being said, we are 5-1 against them since they joined the conference, including 3-0 at Mizzou. We won 41-20 in a game that kind of reminds me of this one, that was in 2012, we were a pretty good team that year, went on to play Bama for the SEC title and came up short. We then won 34-0 in 2014 in a year that Missouri still won the SECe despite us drilling them, and then of course won 28-27 last visit with a late TD from Eason with about 1 minute to play. The average margin of victory for us has been 11.5 points. SO, does this 14.5 or great point spread concern anyone??

I don't get into point spreads all that much but they do catch my eye from time to time, we were 10 points against SCarolina, we were only 32 last I saw against MTSU. We have covered both, now we are 14 this week. Obviously the bookies always plan to make money on both sides, but I can't help but wonder with how Mizzou can score points, is that spread to high?? I believe we will score but I can't imagine us holding them without scoring 21-28. What do you guys think?
BIGKNINE1
My prediction will be that we beat them: 42 - 17.
cincydawg
The game is a concern because they obviously can score points quickly, in general. They hung 28 on the Dawgs last year in Athens obviously. I doubt the team over looks Mizzou. The crowd won't be a factor.

UGA should be able to score 50+ if needed. My GUESS is the game is fairly close at the half and then UGA depth wears them down and the running game runs clock.

UGA 52 Mizzou 31

RedDawg
We'll cover. This is easy money. EASY.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.