Buckeye fans already ripping this year's "National Champion"

2,553 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RedDawg
Darindawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been off this forum for a while, it seems a little slow around here. But just figured I'd throw out some stuff I've read from some Big 10 folks, particularly some Suckeye fans. First. they all said that that the only teams outside the Big 10 that had a snowball's chance in Hades of winning the NC was Bama, UGA, Clemson and Oklahoma, with a slight chance that Notre Dame, LSU or Miami could sneak into the picture.

Not that it mattered who won it, because to them, if OSU and secondarily, Michigan, USC, Penn St, Oregon and Wisconsin wasn't competing, then it's not going to be a REAL national championship, because the 'cream of the college football crop' wasn't going to be competing. So, that being said, everyone might as well follow suit and cancel the season....

Ok, whatever. Of course, they didn't like my comment that for the last half a decade the NC has been decided by the SEC or Clemson. So, the Little 10 and the Smack 10 will not be missed at all!
And of course, I had to state that poor ol Justin Fields just flushed his college career down the drain by becoming a Suckeye in a conference where the "Vaginosis" disease is running more rampant than the Covid virus. They uh...didn't like that shot at all. lol

Anyhow, just wanted to know you're guys/gals thoughts on that....if there is still anyone left here to talk about it. lol
Gasdawg
You should join us on the Porch. Very busy, spirited conversation over here.
RedDawg
Somebody refresh my memory - how many games in the CFP has the Big 10 won in the last 5 years?
Mattaadawg2b
I would rather have a *Natty than nothing at all...That being said, whoever wins it will definitely need to win another, especially a team like us who haven't in so long. It is what it is.
RedDawg
I'm not sure I agree. This year has been one of the most difficult years that anyone can remember. On top of that, we'll be playing 10 SEC games - 11 counting the SEC-C. An SEC team winning a NC in this environment would more impressive than most. imo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.