2019 3* SDE Zion Logue will sign on 19 December 2018

2,944 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6'6", 288 lbs. prospect from Lebanon, TN has 28 offers including Alabama, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Coastal Carolina, Colorado State, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Purdue, Southern Miss, Tennessee, Texas State, Toledo, Tulane, Virginia, and Western Kentucky:

dawgpostsucks

Haney
I believe this kid will be elevated to a 4th star soon, he has put on 35-40lbs of muscle since his JR year of HS. A kid that is 6-5 and 280lbs in HS, and plays the DL, if he has any ability he will be a 4 star. This kid though was a DE last season in HS at 240 or 245. He will be reevaluated and bumped I feel sure. You can't teach size and this kid has size and you can see by his offer list, the big boys knew who he was. I think UGA got him before his recruiting really would have taken off as his SR season played out.
dawgpostsucks
https://usatodayhss.com/2018/georgia-football-lands-commitment-from-de-zion-logue
dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2018/7/20/17575548/this-week-football-recruiting-oklahoma-sooners-jaden-davis

"I am a big fan of Georgia's new defensive line recruit Zion Logue. I first saw Logue at the All-America Game combine in San Antonio in January, and he had no FBS offers at the time. But he is 6'5 and 270 pounds, and while he is raw and still growing into his body, he made enough plays and showed enough athleticism relative to his size to show me he can be a player. I also think Logue has the frame to grow into an interior player or perhaps an offensive tackle."
dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.