Is there a way to turn off blue binoculars?

4,350 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by sylvaniadawg
ElonDawg44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm tired of having a notification pop up for my post in the Alumni thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's there. But I don't need to know at this point that someone else has contributed.
Dean Legge
Staff
I actually don't know.

I have the same issue.

I'll ask
ssidedawg
ElonDawg44 said:

I'm tired of having a notification pop up for my post in the Alumni thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's there. But I don't need to know at this point that someone else has contributed.
Go to the binocular page aka Watchlist page (top right) and click the "X" on the clear column under "Replied to" for whichever thread you don't want to follow anymore.
ssidedawg
Also, on any thread, you can click the blue binoculars on the top of thread to the right of the thread title. This should give you the Stop Watching option.
ugakirk
Click on the binoculars. If you're on a computer, just delete the thread from the list. If you're on a phone, scroll down to the bottom and hit edit. Delete whatever threads you want and they won't show up anymore.
LuvsDawgs
I had no idea what you were talking about. Then I looked up and saw it. I thought "Oh, that's that thing I never knew what it was and have always just ignored!".
There ya go....even MORE easy than those instructions you just got. Just don't look up there.
UticaDawg
LuvsDawgs said:

I had no idea what you were talking about. Then I looked up and saw it. I thought "Oh, that's that thing I never knew what it was and have always just ignored!".
There ya go....even MORE easy than those instructions you just got. Just don't look up there.

Same. I thought they were a pair of blue handcuffs
sylvaniadawg
Ha-the UGA football traffic citation report.,a better use!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.