Javyn Nicholson & Jordan Isaacs

3,158 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
slythesportsguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Check out the newest lady Dawgs in the AEBL Dirty 24 All Star Game. Along with a few of the top girl underclassmen in the South. Most of the ladies in this game have been offered by UGA already.
Check it out on SUVtv.

Or www.thesuvtv.com
mmixon
That was just outstanding to see all the talent in that game. I hate the Lady Dawgs couldn't swing Sallie Shultz. She can really light it up from three are anywhere else. Raven Johnson can score with anyone and against anyone. Olivia Cochran is just a beast all the time. Anaya Boyd really can get to the rim . Treasure Hunt was kind of a surprise to see her and she show case her range. Genesis Bryant showed that she is a legitimate scorer. Now it's the off season and we will see what kind of recruiting get's done.
slythesportsguy
You are right, it was so much talent in one place. Those names you mention were awesome. I was also impressed with denim Deshields. She's young, quick, good defender and a great shot also. She's someone the Dawgs might want to get in on early.
Tyree02
Man oh man, I loved what I saw out of Olivia Cochran and Anaya Boyd, both. Javyn showcased some of her skills, but I wanted to see more from her. She will be a contributor in Athens. Raven Johnson did her things as well. Keonna Gaines was in the dunk contest and she soared, making it look easy. How tall is she?
mmixon
Tyree02 Kionna is only 5' 9" maybe 5' 9.5". The only reason she isn't top 20 is she doesn't shoot the three. I am not saying she can't shoot the three, her team likes her driving it to the rim. I do think she will shoot more jumpers next season.
Tyree02
Prospects Nation has Kionna Gaines sitting at #10 in the nation and at a height of 5'10. That 2021 class is shaping up to be one of the most prolific classes that the state of Georgia has ever seen. Another player is Sacha Washington, a 6'3 F that can handle it and do a little of everything. Add her name to the long list of players in the 2021 class in the state. I am surprised Kayla McPherson and Brianna Turnage were not in the game yesterday. Both of those kids are highly touted kids within the state of Georgia's '21 class.
mmixon
Khayla is nursing a broken bone in her hand is the reason she didn't play. Probably another 2 months before she does any kind of playing. Brianna will be getting ready for the travel ball season. It won't affect her not to play in the game. The biggest reason Raven, Olivia and Treasure Hunt played is they are getting ready for USA Three on Three. I was surprised that Madison Hayes wasn't there because she is on that team with Raven and her other buddies. The biggest scorers were Olivia with 27 points and Raven with 24. Olivia was the game MVP. She is going to have some coach smiling in November.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.