Kalen plays for Lanier which beat Lovejoy for the 6A Title. There will be some who will call the Lanier win over Lovejoy an upset but I watched it live and it was just Lanier was the better team. Lanier had beaten Forest Park the week before who had Sania Feagin and a couple of other big girls and Lanier just took it to them. Lanier has great height at the post and wing. Kalen is a 5' 11" wing or 2 guard. She also brings the ball down and runs the offense. If you never seen her, she is a phenomenal athlete with great speed. One of the Lovejoy guards had a sure breakaway that was a couple of steps from laying the ball up and Kalen was like a blur just flew through the air and swatted the ball out of bounds. Lovejoy was leading at that moment and it seems as if it intimidated Lovejoy the rest of the way. Kalen also plays volleyball and she is a super track star. Might be the fastest young lady in the state of Georgia. She is kind of an underrated unknown at the moment. She will probably in up at a Juco for one year because she has a 3.8 GPA at a very good school. Wherever she goes to Juco, it will be a D1 school that will be in that area will see her and she will end up playing three years there. I wish our staff would take a look at her because she can help out almost any program in college. I am surprise that UGA Track hasn't offered her. She's the super athlete whose name will grow in college.