Olivia Cochran

3,054 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Olivia Cochran and her High School (Carver of Columbus) are in Cairo tonight. I live 30 minutes from Cairo High. This is a game I will attend because I would like to see her and Kionna Gaines in person. I will give you all my evaluation on both.
mac25
IF you can take some video clips and post.
Tyree02
Waiting for the update! She has been on a tear this season crashing the boards and scoring relentlessly!
mmixon
Finally, I get a moment to give you all a little info on Olivia Cochran and Kionna Gaines. I hate to tell you it isn't much. Cairo is having a down year with a very young Team. Olivia played less than a half. Folks, Olivia is a must get, she gets it goes coast to coast with the ability to finish or pass for the assist. I don't think there is a stronger Player in High School. She rebounds, block shots, scores and just does anything her Coach ask her to. This is what I really like about her. She sprints on offense and defense, she is a legit 6' 3" tall, she can play on the block with anyone, she defend on the perimeter and the biggest thing in my opinion is she is a total Team Player. I think Olivia is the most underrated Player in the country. Carver maybe the best Team in Georgia. I definitely think Olivia could get Miss Georgia Basketball. Kionna Gaines didn't handle the ball a whole lot but she can score. Only took a couple of mid range jumpers and scored quite a few lay ups. Kionna is a true wing in my opinion. I am hoping to see Carver again when they go to Albany to play Westover which will be a top ten game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.