Final score: UCLA 80, UGA 69

2,526 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am not disappointed by the loss, but I am disappointed that Joni didn't get Staiti in until the game was over. I don't know if she thought Staiti couldn't keep up or what. This will be a long season with Robinson, Bates and Paul trying to control the paint. Those three are foul prone. Shot Blockers are always jumping to block shots, which gets you in trouble. I like Staiti because you can make the other Team worry about defense. UCLA ran the whole game which means they are in better condition than we are. I am hoping Joni realize that we have to make Staiti a good option on offense.
ccurry3
I agree, Staiti should been put in game early with Robinson or Bates. When Georgia was up 12 points, that would have been good time to put her in. Maybe cross county flight and 11: 00 am game may effect their slow down play in the 3rd quarter. Team and coaches can learn from this loss.
snuffy19
Was wondering what happened. Saw they were up pretty big, then lost pretty big. Sounds like they wore down.
mmixon
Yeah, that's exactly what happened stuffy19, we run but you are doing the Pac12 a favor because that is their style. The more attempts the opponent has will get us in trouble if we don't use our entire bench the whole game. I didn't see the game, but I listened to it and it sounded like they got every shot they wanted in the paint. Hopefully, we will get better defensively.
dawgpostsucks
https://www.onlineathens.com/sports/20181114/lady-bulldogs-fall-in-los-angeles
dawgpostsucks
mmixon
Alexis looks herself as well as Maria, but Christy Marshall was hard for me to figure out. The Hat and Glasses definitely threw me off.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.