Recruiting

2,238 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tyree02
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Genesis Bryant, Anaya Boyd, Essence Cody and her older sister Jayla were at Alabama Saturday. Just let us know that we are still having to fight hard in the state of Georgia for any Recruits. Joni needs that lock down recruiter who can a player like Raven Johnson to commit as a Sophomore. That type of Recruiter is the only thing Joni likes on her staff.
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I retweeted that pic and it was actually a few weeks ago at the initial start of the football season. They haven't been to UGA yet and I have no clue if Joni will go hard after them. I don't know what Joni is going to do with these last ships. I retweeted the pic because it had Sarah Ashlee Barker in the pic and I was showing people that she is taller than her listed 5'9 height. Bama will never out-recruit us for a kid that we want. Joni beat out Bama for a legacy recruit and her father was a big time QB for Bama. A few people told me that I was crazy to think that we'd land SAB. The kid is a tough player and she reminds me of Ashley Houts, but taller. She plays both sides of the ball exceptionally. Reminds me a lot of Barbee in that regard, but she has a better perimeter jumper than Shaocobia, but she is that kind of player that can do anything that her team needs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.