Did MMixon or Tyree ever joined this board?

3,667 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mmixon
mac25
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are approaching the early signing period and this board is way too quiet.
ladyQdawg
They haven't posted. We sure do need them here. Several others too haven't shown up yet. Tyree is on twitter and I check his posts often. I don't tweet, but maybe someone could send him a message
ladyQdawg
Have seen this article about a recent commit.
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/23120271/at-collins-hill-georgia-prospect-javyn-nicholson-follows-maya-moore-footsteps
Tyree02
I just found the site, and I was 450-hot about the move because I thought they closed this site down.
ladyQdawg
Tyree, glad you found us. Have been following your tweets. Keep up the good work.
Tyree02
Thanks ladyQdawg. It is looking like Joni is going to snag some talent in this next class. She is on some outstanding kids and we are looking very good with some of those kids.
Phoebedoh
Waiting anxiously for recruit news!!!
mac25
What about MMixon? Does anyone have his contact info? Missing the normal posters on the lady dogs forum
ladyQdawg
I sent Air Force Dawg a message, and he contacted Dean about sending email to our members about
the new Dawg Post home. I just got an email, so maybe our other posters will show up soon.

A big thanks to Air Force Dawg and Dean.
JudgeLarryDawg
Hiddy Do, ladyQ. I's a newbie over here. Have been a fan of Dean's YouTube work for a while and when I heard he was going in this new direction, it was an offer I couldn't refuse.
mmixon
I was upset when I kept getting the end of the internet. Didn't realize our site had moved. But I am here now. Missed you guys, but everything is OK now.
ladyQdawg
mmixon, glad you found us. We need your input.
mmixon
Thanks ladyQdawg, I missed you guys.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.