Meghan Yarnevick 2025

730 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Meghan has narrowed her list to 6 which includes UGA, Georgia Tech, Georgetown, California, Pittsburgh and St John's. Meghan is a 6'2" power forward who goes to the Bullis School in Potomac Maryland. Meghan slipped by me, because I never saw where UGA offered her. I knew she had some interest in UGA, just never knew how much. She visited UGA with her family June 6th. Could be a very good player for us. The staff has really recruited the state of Maryland which has a lot of top talent.
mmixon
Meghan will take her official visit September 6 and it will be her 2nd of her 6 visits to the schools she will decide from.
mmixon
Meghan will take her official visit this weekend at UGA. I am hoping Aubrey Beckham will be there as a recruiting ambassador for us. Hopefully, Jocelyn Faison, Nataliyah Gray will come. I haven't heard anything from Lauren Jacobs, she was supposed to have been in Athens this past weekend. Would be great if we could get 5 commitments out of these young ladies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.