Alexis Morris

2,740 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gablue1
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alexis has asked for her release from Baylor. She is a McDonald's All American. She was one that Joni recruited out of Texas. There was some interest from her.
mmixon
I have read a couple of reports which says that Alexis asked for her release and Baylor Coach Mulkey saying she was dismissed. Coaches has to realize that Players today aren't going to sit on the bench. There are to many schools out there that can use their talent. I hear Coaches say it is hard to build full rosters. It's a different day and every one wants to play.
gablue1
mmixon said:

I have read a couple of reports which says that Alexis asked for her release and Baylor Coach Mulkey saying she was dismissed. Coaches has to realize that Players today aren't going to sit on the bench. There are to many schools out there that can use their talent. I hear Coaches say it is hard to build full rosters. It's a different day and every one wants to play.
I agree. If a player is not playing they don't wait their turn anymore. They just leave and go somewhere else.

S Carolina has taken a lot of these lately.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.