Current Recruiting

1,772 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by caejal44
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jaloni Cambridge narrowed her list to 5 and UGA was not one of them. Baylor, Florida, LSU, Louisville and Ohio State.
Adhel Tac committed to South Carolina.
We are still waiting to hear from Eris Lester, Zamareya Jones and Vivian Iwuchukwu.
caejal44
What about Trinity Turner? Weren't we recruiting her?
mmixon
I think we are, I think since we have the Davis Twins, we might take Trinity if we don't get Zamareya Jones.
mmixon
Zamareya Jones committed to NC State. Trinity Turner has UGA, UCF, Miss State and Arizona State for her final four. Jamia Woolfork a 6'3" forward from Virginia has UGA and East Carolina for her final 2.
atlflips
What is the staus of Eris Lester, and Vivian Iwuchukwu?
mmixon
Eris and Vivian could wait until Wednesday. I know Coach Abe would probably hope for an earlier decision. I think Eris is down to UGA, Alabama and Florida. I really think Eris likes UGA and we need her in next years class because she could be a double digit scorer. Trinity will help keep the floor open up with her deep range from beyond the three point lines. Vivian has the ability to be an outstanding post player. I don't know anything about Jamia, but she has a strong body from what I can see.
mmixon
Eris committed to Alabama yesterday. This has been a very difficult recruiting season and UGA is in for a tough season this year. Coach Abe is definitely going to have to recruit the transfer portal after the season for a couple of primary scorers. Are we could be headed in the wrong direction for several years.
caejal44
mmixon said:

Eris committed to Alabama yesterday. This has been a very difficult recruiting season and UGA is in for a tough season this year. Coach Abe is definitely going to have to recruit the transfer portal after the season for a couple of primary scorers. Are we could be headed in the wrong direction for several years.

Alabama is definitely on an upswing in both performance and recruiting.

The first half was horrible last night, but the players responded in a dominant fashion in the second half. I am not quite ready to say this season is going to be a step back. We were thinking the same thing last year, but we were proved wrong. It could happen again this year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.