ESPN Top 100

2,788 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Came out today for the 2019 class and I am very puzzled that Jordan Isaacs was not amongst the top 100. Ain't no way in the heck that kid is not among the top 40 players in this class. There were other kids that were left out that should have been in there as well, but they were also left off the list as well from the DMV area. Javyn and Chloe were upgraded to five stars. Javyn dipped to 38 in the rankings. She was injured and did not participate in majority of July, but I feel she is definitely better than 38. Chloe made a jump to 28 in the top 100. UGA recruit Maori Davenport came in at 15. Joni is slowly building something special in Athens. If we can land Davenport man oh man!
Tyree02
The elite 60 for the 2020 class and the 2021 class were also released. The 2020 class was missing some elite talent as well that was a head scratcher, but to leave out Raven Johnson amongst the terrific 25 and her teammate Brianna Turnage there is no way in the world that is possible. Many recruiting sites has Turnage as a top 5 overall prospect. Sania Feagin and Jillian Hollingshed were amongst the terrific 25 for the 2021 class. Madison County's Kayla McPherson who I had not heard of is among the terrific 25 and she is from the state of Georgia. The state of Georgia is so loaded in the 2021 class. Heck, Joni could just recruit us a starting five locally with the five kids I identified within this post.
mmixon
Tyree02, you just can't go by rankings all the time. It's great when you're Players are ranked, but you mainly have to do your own evaluations. Sherrill Baker wasn't ranked until her senior year. And she was one of the first guards taken in the draft her senior year. Todd Gurley, a three star turned out to be one of the best running backs in UGA history. I say the hell with the rankings. Joni knows who they are, so let's sign them. It can only be a good thing. By them not being ranked high, probably means UCONN and Tennessee aren't recruiting them which should give us a better chance of getting them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.