2029 recruiting-Calib Morris

1,586 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remember the name Calib Morris is 6' 1" already and is just twelve years old folks. She will be playing for FBC this travel ball season and she already has unlimited range on her jump shot. She is already a bigger version of Caitlin Clark. Can you imagine how good she is going to be when signing day comes around for her. I believe she is from the state of Georgia. I hope she is and I am thinking of the last great scorer from the state by the name of Traci Waites. Traci signed with UGA and was a big part of the 85 team that should have won the title and she played with coach Abe in 86. But Calib could be the turning point for a UGA team in 2029.
mmixon
Also about Calib, she will be playing up with the 15 and under which is amazing.
mmixon
I would like to apologize for getting her name wrong, it is Carib Morris and not Calib. I will definitely keep up with her during travel ball.
snuffy19
Thanks for your updates!
mmixon
Jayden McClain is a 6'4" center who is in middle school in Florence Kentucky. She visited UGA today and got a chance to meet everyone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.