Anastasia Hayes

3,321 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anastasia has been dismissed from the University of Tennessee. She has been granted her release to transfer to any school of choice. She was one that I really wanted at UGA, but with Chloe Chatman committed and I would assume that we are leading for Raven Johnson, I would assume Joni is not looking at her. Also I am hoping Joni can get Courtney Ogden, Raven Johnson and Essence Cody on campus doing a Football Gameday with our Ladies to form a Bond. Definitely want to keep those three home at UGA.
gablue1
mmixon said:

Anastasia has been dismissed from the University of Tennessee. She has been granted her release to transfer to any school of choice. She was one that I really wanted at UGA, but with Chloe Chatman committed and I would assume that we are leading for Raven Johnson, I would assume Joni is not looking at her. Also I am hoping Joni can get Courtney Ogden, Raven Johnson and Essence Cody on campus doing a Football Gameday with our Ladies to form a Bond. Definitely want to keep those three home at UGA.

1. That's a blow to Holly.

2. I agree with who we have committed and who we are recruiting I think we pass.

3. I have no inside info but S Carolina popped in my head of where she might go.
Tyree02
I would also look at Ole Miss as well. Yeah, I have no clue what Joni will do with Hayes, but I don't see her going after her, but I have been wrong many times before so who knows. I am just dying to see who we add to this class that we have for the '19 class.
mac25
Watch out for Memphis again
mmixon
I am still wondering what happened with Anastasia and Holly Warlick. Anastasia comes from an outstanding family and she would be the one player on Tennessee's Team you would say is the last one to be dismissed from the Team. This could come back and hunt Tennessee with some players out of certain AAU Teams that Anastasia played on. Because, I haven't heard about Anastasia having a first offense. You don't hear many schools dismissing players on a first offense. She has three Sisters that are excellent players who all had offers from Tennessee. Her Mother has already said that they will not be playing for Tennessee. If she came to UGA we would have a Hayes on our Team for the next 8 years and it would get us back in Tennessee with her AAU Team like we did when we signed Jasmine James. When JJ signed with us we got Jasmine Hassell right off the bat and then came Shacobia Barbee and Marjorie Butler. But you can't get everybody. I say stay with Raven and try to land her buddies.
ladyQdawg
A lot of discussion on the UT board about it. Sounds like several team violations along with some negative history from high school. We don't need any of that.
mmixon
Thanks LadyQdawg, didn't realize that Anastasia had been disciplined at Tennessee and more than once. Hopefully, at whatever school she attends, she will get her act together.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.