2025 Recruiting

5,972 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kylee Kitts is a 6'4" C/F from Florida won a state championship as a sophomore. Coach Abe was at the game last night. Kylee is the sister of Chloe Kitts who signed and enrolled early at South Carolina this year. Would be a great signee if we can get her.
mmixon
Aubrey Beckham is already considered the best in Georgia as a sophomore. She leads Hebron Christian Academy and they are 30 and 0. They are coached by legendary Jan Azar who has won over 10 state championship with Wesleyan and has already started winning titles at Hebron. I like what Coach Abe and staff are doing. They are hitting every state for recruiting. The kids saw UGA go into LSU and South Carolina and battle to the end. And what nobody is talking about is the Ladydawgs have been short handed for a while and they haven't let it stop them. That is the sign of a great coach who doesn't make excuses. If Coach Abe gets recruiting going in the right direction, look out.
mmixon
Aubrey Beckham said she had a very good conversation with Coach Abe today and that Coach Abe offered her a scholarship to be a Ladydawg. That is great because I believe this young lady will blow up by 2025 into a top ten maybe top 5 player. And what is even better is she has a sister on the team who is a freshman. I am hoping Coach Abe can lock down the state of Georgia.
mmixon
Jessica Fields is a 6'1" forward who is the Class 2A player of the year. She is the younger sister of Justin Fields and she long and athletic. From looking at her, I think she is still growing and so is her potential. I am hoping Coach Abe will go ahead and offer and try to get an early commitment. She might have another growth spurt. Could you imagine her around 6'5" athletic. I am thinking she could grow into a Candace Parker. I would take a chance on her before South Carolina and others come. She plays at Mt Paran who is coached by former Ladydawgs player Stephanie Dunn.
mmixon
Holland Harris is a 6'1" wing. This young lady picked up a basketball less than 2 years ago and she just led her team to a state championship in Florida. In fact she plays with Kylee Kitts at Faith Christian Academy in Orlando. Holland scored 35 points in the Semi Final including 5 threes. She was training at the Tennis Academy and decided to switch to basketball and she is very athletic for her size and could grow some more. It is going to be interesting to see how good she will be after travel ball. To tell you how good she is already, Aubrey Beckham is rated number 32 in the class of 2025. Holland has came from unranked to number 38 in 18 months. Her ceiling is off the charts.
mmixon
Darianna (Dee) Alexander is a 6'1" guard who is Ohio Miss Basketball as a sophomore and she has been offered by UGA.
mmixon
Soma Okolo is a 6'1" forward who has a 35 inch vertical and she is more than a dunker. She has an all around game with three point range. She is another talented Texas star.
mmixon
Destiny Jackson is a 5'6" guard from Whitney Young in Chicago and she has been offered by Coach Abe.
mmixon
Jahnaesia Spier is a 6' point guard who passes the ball like Magic Johnson. She is transferring from Arabia Mountain to Southwest Dekalb and she is lighting up during travel ball. There is no substitute for height at the guard position. Definitely want to keep up with her with 2 more years of high school.
mmixon
Bella Hines a 5'10" guard from Eldorado High School in Albuquerque New Mexico has been offered by UGA.
mmixon
Janiyah Williams a 5'9" guard from Edmond Memorial High School in Stillwater Oklahoma has been offered by Coach Abe and staff.
mmixon
Addie Deal is a 6'0" guard from Mater Dei in California who can shoot the lights out from 3 point range. Coach Abe and staff are keeping in contact.
mmixon
Lauren Hurst is a 6'3" guard/forward out of Cleveland Tennessee. She has been offered by Coach Abe and staff and she can really shoot the ball. Lauren is an outstanding athlete who can play multiple positions. She is also an outstanding volleyball player.
mmixon
Lena Girardi is a 6'0" guard who can really score. Lena is from South Florida and I think she goes to school at South Broward. I don't know if she has an offer but Coach Abe treated her as if she has.
mmixon
Jaylah Lampley is a 6 '1" guard in Lawrence Central High school in Indianapolis. UGA has offered her in the class of 2025.
mmixon
Kaelyn Carroll is a 6'2" guard/forward from Massachusetts that has been offered by UGA.
mmixon
Manuella Fernandez Alvez is a 6'3" Forward who has been offered by Coach Abe and staff.
mmixon
Logyn Greer is a 6'3" wing from Wynnewood Pennsylvania who has been offered by Coach Abe and staff.
mmixon
Jaliya Davis is a 6'2" forward out of Overland Park Kansas and she has been offered by Coach Abe and staff.
mmixon
Jakiyah Johnson is a 6'1" wing from Louisville Kentucky and she has been a 2 time Miss Kentucky Basketball. She was offered by UGA in June of this year. Jakiyah has trimmed her list to 13 and UGA is one of her finalists including the likes of South Carolina, LSU, Louisville, UCONN and others.
mmixon
Addison Deal to Iowa and Holland Harris has a top 6 that doesn't include UGA.
mmixon
Bella Hines has committed to LSU and UGA was not one of her final 10.
mmixon
Dee Alexander has narrowed her list to 3 in which is Ohio State, Cincinnati and Illinois.
mmixon
Dee Alexander committed to the University of Cincinnati yesterday. She chose to stay home and play for her city school.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.