Maori Davenport

6,900 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mac25
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has a final five of Georgia, Louisville, Rutgers, Mississippi State and Florida
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

Has a final five of Georgia, Louisville, Rutgers, Mississippi State and Florida
Interesting. No instate schools to worry about.

I would assume Miss St and Ville are the main competition.
Tyree02
I doubt whether Miss State has many ships left if any. I think it is Georgia or Louisville.
Tyree02
Esmery Martinez to Mississippi State taking their last scholarship.
LadyDawgFan
Mississippi State will graduate Anriel Howard, Teaira McCowan, Jordan Danberry, and Jazzmun Holmes. They have JaMya Mingo Young, Jayla Hemingway, and Esmery Martinez committed. They are still in the hunt for Maori. (Kennady Tucker decommitted)
Tyree02
Mississippi State also has Kennedy Tucker committed as well. She verballed to them the same day as Jayla Hemingway.
LadyDawgFan
https://twitter.com/HoopsCentral7/status/1019705111470333952. She decommitted in July
Tyree02
Wow wasn't tracking that at all. Thanks!
Tyree02
One school that I was shocked that Maori didn't have in her list was South Carolina.
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

One school that I was shocked that Maori didn't have in her list was South Carolina.
Yes but that's good news.
mmixon
I saw a list of the top Players who haven't committed yet and Maori and Jordan Isaac have not taken any official visits. I hope Joni gets them on Campus as quickly as possible. I like to get them on Campus when they can mingle with the Team on a less hectic weekend. I always hate being last because some time a player has already made up their minds.
Tyree02
Jordan Isaacs was playing in the John Lucas Top 160 tourney along with Javyn Nicholson this past weekend.
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

Jordan Isaacs was playing in the John Lucas Top 160 tourney along with Javyn Nicholson this past weekend.
Hopefully Javyn was doing some crutin.
Tyree02
They played on the same AAU squad. Kaila Hubbard's dad coached them so hopefully the UGA connections work in our favor. If we would have prioritized Saxton from the rip instead placing all of our eggs in the Olivia Nelson Odada basket, I think we would have gotten her. Saxton played with Game Elite under Kaila's father tuteledge.
mac25
How well did each perform? Do they currently enjoy playing with each other?
mmixon
Maori is on an official visit to Louisville this weekend.
mmixon
Maori has visited UGA, it wasn't reported. Maori is on an official visit to Mississippi State this weekend. I am hoping we made a very good impression. I would assume Jordan Isaac has also visited UGA. Only about six weeks before signing day.
dawgpostsucks
6'4", 2019 5* center from Charles Henderson High School in Troy, AL has the Lady Dawgs in her top 4 just 11 days from her commitment announcement:

Tyree02
I don't have a good feeling that we land her. If I had to guess today, I would go with Louisville. I see Georgia and Mississippi State were in Texas for a JUCO showcase and there are some talent down there. Natasha Mack, a 6'4 post is one of the top players available, Sydnee Wynn, a 6'3 post with guard skills. She is one that I really like a lot. I will post some highlights on Syd. Sydnee also was a track star as well. She can really get up the floor with and without the ball.
mac25
Are we recruiting Sydnee Wynn and Natasha Makc or one or the other? Do we lead for either?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.