Very Good Article about the Program

2,239 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Slappy Sloppy15
dawgs30008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Georgia women's basketball reboots for the first time in 40 years
caejal44
It's a very good read. We will definitely need to rely on the transfer portal for immediate success, and we are already off to a great start with that.

I am hoping some of these transfers originally from GA are looking to play close to home, i.e. Cameron Swartz, Morgan Jones or Genesis Bryant. If we can snag one or two and possibly get Smith from UCF, then we may be back in business.

I also think Coach Abe's style with pressing and trapping may bring out different sides to certain returning players. I think Chapman and Smith could flourish with their energy and hustle on D.
Slappy Sloppy15
Sydney Bowles is still committed, I'm surprised about that. Maybe she actually wanted to come to UGA instead of play for a particular coach
caejal44
Not sure with Bowles. Saw a post on another message board saying during the high school game on ESPNU, it was said she decommited like Barker did. No idea if it's true or not as I didn't watch the game.
Dawg44
Right Now she is not coming to Georgia.
Slappy Sloppy15
Dawg44 said:

Right Now she is not coming to Georgia.
I Haven't seen anything on her.
caejal44
Big weekend for us - Alisha Lewis and Brittney Smith from UCF are visiting as well as Audrey Warren from Texas. Commits Diamond Battles and Savannah Henderson are visiting as well.
Slappy Sloppy15
caejal44 said:

Big weekend for us - Alisha Lewis and Brittney Smith from UCF are visiting as well as Audrey Warren from Texas. Commits Diamond Battles and Savannah Henderson are visiting as well.
I saw the pictures, they form a good nucleus of a team. Hope they all commit
Slappy Sloppy15
Brittney Smith committed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.