2019 5* PG Chloe Chapman

4,427 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dawgpostsucks
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has committed to UGA
mac25
thanks for the news. We now have two great young ladies committed in this class. How many do you think we take?
dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

Has committed to UGA
Great News. She is the PG we needed in the class. Do you expect the rest of the class to be bigs?
gablue1
mac25 said:

thanks for the news. We now have two great young ladies committed in this class. How many do you think we take?
Well if my math is correct we can take 5. I would expect us to save of one of those for the 20 class which right we only have 2 ships for. I would think 4 may be the likely number.
mmixon
If the William Twins don't sign with UGA, I would try to sign a combination forward and save the other for 2020. The 2020 class is loaded and I would definitely like four scholarships for that class. That Player would be Jordan Isaac, she has the ability to play small forward and power forward. Hopefully, she will make her decision soon.
gablue1
mmixon said:

If the William Twins don't sign with UGA, I would try to sign a combination forward and save the other for 2020. The 2020 class is loaded and I would definitely like four scholarships for that class. That Player would be Jordan Isaac, she has the ability to play small forward and power forward. Hopefully, she will make her decision soon.
Yeah a class of Javyn, Chloe and Jordan would be a excellent trio.
mmixon
I watched highlights on Chloe and I saw her hit three half court shots on the buzzer. She also hit a three quarter shot on the buzzer and she hit a buzzer beater off the glass from one quarter. She is amazing, I am quite sure Joni will definitely use Chloe for that always.
dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.