Tyree, any good lady Dawg recruiting news out there?

3,402 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by atlflips
Dawg44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eeeeeee
Tyree02
Oh yeah! Stay tuned....
Dawg44
What position does this player play? How tall is she?
Tyree02
The player was a consensus top 15 player. I was told by the staff not to announce just yet and for them to announce it.
Dawg44
I understand you keeping your word. I just wondered if we were getting a tall inside player? I'm not asking where she is from or transferring from. But I want you to feel good about any info you give. I respect your integrity.
Dawg44
I wish we could finally hear some good news. I just hope we get a tall inside player and another great shooter. The wait is killing me.
Dawg44
Tomorrow is the 15th? Hopefully tomorrow?
Tyree02
It will most definitely be tomorrow. I talked to a very good source, which stated that the transfer can't inform the general public until tomorrow. I am certain that I write up will follow the announcement! I know a lot of people dislike using the transfer portal, but we have to learn to be fine with it, because this is going to become mundane in this day and age. College coaches are frustrated by the transfer market, but this is where we are in college sports. Coach Yo conducted an interview on how these kids are these days, the impacts of handlers and a plethora of other elements that are impactful to the transfer pandemic. It's where we are in the game and it's changed the landscape of the game on so many levels. You have to adjust to the times of you are a coach! I am not certain about Raven Johnson heading to South Carolina due to Dawn Staley saying that she is going to heavily recruit from the transfer portal. Some kids in the 2021 class are going to be left in the outside looking in, because coaches can bring in a freshman transfer and develop them in a system for a year prior to them being eligible. Programs like Louisville are out of ships and kids are going to be forced to find other programs to attend. Look for bottom dwellers to add to their programs and add recruits and transfers to those teams, adding talent to their rosters.
atlflips
I look forward to hearing about the good news. I have a pretty good idea who the player is. Question, if Raven does not go to South Carolina who else is she looking at? Is Georgia out of the running for her?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.