My family is no longer able to attend the Georgia versus Alabama game on October 10th. I have three things for sale:
1. One room at a hotel in downtown Tuscaloosa, 2 queen beds, walking distance (about a mile) to the stadium. Dates of stay are Oct. 8-11. I paid $4160 for the 3-night stay and I am asking $4160 to re-coup my cost.
2. Another room at the same hotel in downtown Tuscaloosa. 2 queen beds. Same dates of stay Oct. 8-11. Same price paid $4160 for the 3-night stay. I am asking $4160 to re-coup my cost.
3. Four tickets to the UGA versus BAMA game on Oct. 10th. Tickets are in section 110, row 56, seats 17-20. I paid $3750 for the 4 tickets. I am asking $937 per ticket. With a minimum of 2 tickets purchased.
Please message me if interested in either hotel reservation or the tickets. Thank you.
1. One room at a hotel in downtown Tuscaloosa, 2 queen beds, walking distance (about a mile) to the stadium. Dates of stay are Oct. 8-11. I paid $4160 for the 3-night stay and I am asking $4160 to re-coup my cost.
2. Another room at the same hotel in downtown Tuscaloosa. 2 queen beds. Same dates of stay Oct. 8-11. Same price paid $4160 for the 3-night stay. I am asking $4160 to re-coup my cost.
3. Four tickets to the UGA versus BAMA game on Oct. 10th. Tickets are in section 110, row 56, seats 17-20. I paid $3750 for the 4 tickets. I am asking $937 per ticket. With a minimum of 2 tickets purchased.
Please message me if interested in either hotel reservation or the tickets. Thank you.