Season tocket holders

1,112 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by KeepYourSeats
dawglegright
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why are there seemingly always a lot of no shows from the lower bowl season tickets holders?

Also, very few tickets are available on secondary market.

If you don't come, at least make the tickets available for others to purchase.

Ole Miss game was a prime example.
jbranch
Is this about basketball?
KeepYourSeats
There are many reasons including night of the week, month, team success. These are not meant as excuses, just reasons, reality. A great example is Friday nights in November - high school football rules in ATH, and if several local teams are still in the playoffs, it's going to be nearLY empty.

A couple things that are constant - a fairly large number of games and the difficulty getting others to take tickets when there's a conflict, and a large number of ticket holders come from the ATL.

Again, not excuses, just reasons. Winning of course cures all this. I myself am able to always be there and arrive early, and it IS frustrating to see. I suspect, with the eviction of longtime supporters from their longtime held seats, it will be worse as people not invested in the program move in. (Frankly, now that I know the value of my support, I will not be killing my self to arrive early as I did, and I'm now more likely to blow off a game against Morehouse in November.)

It's notable that all but a handful of basketball teams have these types of issues to some extent - okay two handfuls. keep in mind attendance is reported as tickets sold, so when you watch Georgia on TV then read "Clemson sold out against Miami" it's not necessarily a fair comparison.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.