Time to go to Charlotte...Still needing one ticket

775 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RaleighDawg
Boulderdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi guys, I am still looking for one tickets and hoping someone might have cancelled out at the last minutes. I mean I'm going no matter what. If push come to shove I'll get a nosebleed seat in the end zone. Personally I would like to sit downstairs between the 25s. I have been keeping track of Stubhub and others.. Tickets are available but most mostly what is advertised is row 20+ in the end zone.

I'm just looking for a situation where someone could not go at the last minute and would be willing to sell to a Dawg Alum. But hey no matter what happens (and trying to get a good deal on a ticket is kinda fun) I will see everyone in Charlotte.

Boulderdawg
BTW if anyone has a ticket, I would appreciate a text to 720-725-2275. Please give location and price.....Thanks
RaleighDawg
un-click the resale tickets to remove them from the search on ticketmaster and you can still find unsold tickets. they pop on and off randomly. But i was able to grab 300 level seats the other day for first sale price. There are lots of options for one ticket if you keep refreshing for a little bit of time. 500 level will show up often, but there has been a number of 300 and 300V level seats popping up today.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.