Mlb

1,550 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Trackdawg073
Trackdawg073
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure this will get locked but I've just got to say how upsetting it is to see Major League Baseball become a political organization. Love the Braves, but they lost a customer over this
Sammy Ray
I don't understand why this will be locked on the back porce. It is an indefensible decision by MLB. The ONLY people it negatively effects are Liberty Media (they definitely do not truly care about voter rights in Georgia other than how to monetize it) and the city of Atlanta (business owners etc.), which, from a political perspective, the majority would have opposed the bill if voting on party lines.

I mean, cool, MLB. Good job?

MLB did a trendy thing falling in line with social media quips. I just hope they read the bill. I am going to do so, just so I don't have to depend on some website/news outlet that only cares about making money and uses the tactics of dividng America to do so and doesn't care about improving society, and sure as hell doesn't care about my state.
JudgeLarryDawg
Why can't the people of Georgia elect representatives that do the will of the CEOs of Delta and Coke?
Trackdawg073
You didn't vote for Ed Bastian last year? He was on the Ballot I'm sure of it. He definitely has a mandate for public policy and culture issues and his job definitely isn't to make sure his planes show up on time
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.