Did anyone watch The Mandalorian season finale last night?

4,211 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by todd forman
ColonialDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not going to give away anything, but that was unexpected. For me it was the best episode yet.
dawgpostsucks
Yes, I watched it with my wife and eldest son. Good program.
Gasdawg
Watching tonight around 8 since nothing else on.
Spacetanker Dawg
Thoroughly enjoy that show. So well done.
DawgInTheSandhills
ColonialDawg said:

I'm not going to give away anything, but that was unexpected. For me it was the best episode yet.

Last night..... I was off yesterday AM for me lol
21 B2B 22
HBTFD
DawgInTheSandhills
Spacetanker Dawg said:

Loved it; scored me a baby Yoda for my birthday

Wife: what do you want for your Bday?
Me: baby yoda
Wide: look of semi shock semi bewilderment "what"
Me: (in my head) you heard me and make me a sammich

Really: yes a baby yoda
21 B2B 22
HBTFD
jt10mc
DawgInTheSandhills said:

Spacetanker Dawg said:

Grogul...the name is Grogul...
dawgpostsucks
jt10mc said:

DawgInTheSandhills said:

Spacetanker Dawg said:

Grogu
StalkinDawg
Gasdawg said:

Watching tonight around 8 since nothing else on.

There's something on at 8 but I think the leads have been miscast.
I'm too ugly or something
jt10mc
what you said!
DawgInTheSandhills
AirForceDawg said:

jt10mc said:

DawgInTheSandhills said:

Spacetanker Dawg said:

Grogu

I prefer "the kid" or "kid"
21 B2B 22
HBTFD
dawgpostsucks
jt10mc
DawgInTheSandhills said:

AirForceDawg said:

jt10mc said:

DawgInTheSandhills said:

Spacetanker Dawg said:

Grogu

I prefer "the kid" or "kid"
Well he is about your height...just saying.
ugakirk
I was going to make a post last night about this, but stopped because I wasn't sure if anyone else cared about it.

I don't care if it makes me a nerd, I love this show. Grew up a big fan of Star Wars. The last couple movies destroyed a lot IMO. But this show is great. The second season is some of the best newer TV show stuff I've seen. Loved it. My wife was sobbing like crazy during yesterday's episode. Haha
gemdog
It was good TV, I teared up at the end.....

"Every time you hear a bell ring, that means a Mandalorian gets a jet pack...."
ColonialDawg
Yea, Abrams and Johnson kind of trashed Star Wars. As someone who saw the original trilogy in the theaters, I grew up a big Star Wars fan. The latest sequel trilogy was horrible. I really wish Favreau and Filoni had written and directed those. Both are fantastic writers and directors and both "get it" with regards to Star Wars.
CitadelDawg84
AirForceDawg said:

The only thing I asked for a Christmas this year was a live Baby Yoda.

Great show and a great season finale last night.

Ended a great week for me. The bride and I watch all 9 movies this week on Disney ... last night was the cherry on top.
dawgman97
I enjoyed watching the finale as well...with all the "surprises". Has anyone else watched "Rebels" or "The Clone Wars" both animated series? Mandolorian picked up several characters from those series and continued their story arcs, which is pretty cool. Since no one mentioned, did anyone else see the teaser at the end of the credits?
dawgpostsucks
dawgman97 said:

I enjoyed watching the finale as well...with all the "surprises". Has anyone else watched "Rebels" or "The Clone Wars" both animated series? Mandolorian picked up several characters from those series and continued their story arcs, which is pretty cool. Since no one mentioned, did anyone else see the teaser at the end of the credits?
We watched the teaser.
dawgman97
Interested to see where they take his story, should be fun.
ColonialDawg
I've watched some of the Clone Wars. It's actually well written. I have not seen Rebels but plan to.

The teaser looks interesting.

I'm definitely watching both the Ahsoka and Obi Wan Kenobi series.
Bulldawg1
Behind on some episodes, but we are aiming to keep watchin Good show. Kids enjoy too.
jt10mc
I would say tha it is better written and acted than the last few Star Wars movies.
ugakirk
ColonialDawg said:

Yea, Abrams and Johnson kind of trashed Star Wars. As someone who saw the original trilogy in the theaters, I grew up a big Star Wars fan. The latest sequel trilogy was horrible. I really wish Favreau and Filoni had written and directed those. Both are fantastic writers and directors and both "get it" with regards to Star Wars.

I had never watched them before because it's all animated and I thought it was made for kids. But Clone Wars is actually a very good show. If you can get past the "cartoon" thing, then you will like it. And you're right. Watching Clone Wars and Rebels allowed me to figure out who all these newer characters are, since they come from those shows.

I would say Mandalorian is like a 9-9.5/10 for the most part. Clone Wars is like a 9, maybe a little lower, but really good. Rebels is like a 7
LowIq
damn......am i the only one on here that has never watched star wars or star trek?

even when i was a kid and the tv show was on i couldnt get interested.

not kicking any of you....know we all have different interests......
Bulldawg1
How.can you be an American and never seen Star Wars? Hamburgers, hot dogs, apple pie, cookies, UGA football, Indiana Jones, Star Wars.
LowIq
i have never watched tv much......have seen the indiana jones movies and liked them....always like westerns and action movies.....just never liked science fiction stuff.

i bet if you took the top 50 movies of the last 50 years by box office i might have watched 5.....one reason i do like netflix....i can watch 15 minutes of something then pause it and come back a day or two later and watch some more.
Sammy Ray
ColonialDawg said:

Johnson basically tried to set fire and burn down all of Star Wars in one film. Episode VII was certainly derivative (looking at you Episode IV, one of the greatest films ever), and somewhat fan servicy at times, but it introduced some really really good characters (Driver kills it as Kylo, Finn is an incredibly interesting character and Rey is fine and the mystery there is interesting), honestly an excellent table setter.

Then Johnson comes in, pretty much puts one of the above on the sideline, reintroduces a character in a way that genuinely makes no sense from when we last saw them, and makes a film with a plot that has as many holes as a slice of Swiss cheese.

Episode II is probably the worst Star Wars film from a production/story telling/acting standpoint. There are a couple of interesting plot lines (Obi-Wan to Camino), but it's really not a great movie. However, it really didn't do any harm. No harm no foul, I say. I think Episode VIII is the worst thing to ever happen to Star Wars. It's like VII was JJ taking off in the plane, smooth lift off, a lot of things to be excited about, promising start, even if it is familiar. Then he hands the wheel to Rian, and Rian just straight up drives it into a dang mountain. Just head on collision. IX is JJ picking up the pieces, but the damage was already done and there was no coming back.

With all of this said, Filoni and Favreau are killing it, really resuscitating the franchise. Second half of Book of Boba was essentially Mando season 2 1/2, which was just extra good television. Long May it continue.

This reminds me of my wife's sentiments - "It's amazing how much more compelling Mando is, with his helmet on, than Bobba is, and we can see his face."
todd forman
Mail them at: trustwizardshackworld@gmail.com ) ( WhatsApp: +1 (386)-387 7054,

website: https://trustwizardshackwo.wixsite.com/trustwizardshackworl ) It's not often you feel the ground disappear beneath your feet, but when my online investment platform froze and my $890,000 savings vanished into thin air, that's exactly what happened. Panic, disbelief, and a crushing sense of helplessness washed over me. My life savings are gone. My dreams shattered. Days blurred into nights as I desperately searched for answers frantic emails, endless phone calls, and countless online forums fueled by despair. My hope dwindled with each passing hour, leaving only a gnawing fear that the money was truly lost. Then Trustwizards Hackworld appeared, offering a ray of hope. My friend, god bless them, recommended that I check out their website and email them or contact them through WhatsApp after coming across it. I reached out to them, skeptical but clinging to hope, ready for another letdown. But something felt different. From the first email, Trustwizards Hackworld exuded professionalism and empathy. They listened to my story patiently, outlined their recovery process, and kept me informed every step of the way. They were the lifeline I desperately needed. The days that followed were a rollercoaster of emotions. Hope flickered, then dimmed, then flared again with each update. But slowly, steadily, progress was made. Trustwizards Hackworld unraveled the complexities of my case, navigated legal hurdles, and chipped away at the mountain of despair I had built around myself. Finally, the news arrived. My funds, all $890,000 of them, were recovered. Tears of relief streamed down my face as I read the confirmation email. It felt like a miracle, a second chance at life. My experience with Trustwizards Hackworld wasn't just about getting my money back. It was about regaining my faith in humanity, the possibility of justice, and the existence of good people who fight for what's right. Today, I stand here, no longer a victim, but a survivor. This is a testament to the power of resilience, the importance of hope, and the incredible work of companies like Trustwizards Hackworld. Don't give up if you ever find yourself in a similar situation. Seek help, reach out, and remember even when the darkness seems absolute, a light is always waiting to be found. Better contact Trustwizards Hackworld ASAP.
trustwizardshackworld@gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.