FSU will change the name of Doak Campbell stadium

1,756 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CummingDawg22
RyanJordan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
etienne18
"I Guess What I'm Trying to Say, Is That if I Can Change, and You Can Change, Everybody Can Change!"

Rocky Balboa after defeating Drago and also everything with a name pre 1975

apmdawg
Where is the push from the elitist woke people to change the names of other renowned institutions of higher learning? Eli Yale not only owned slaves, he traded in the slave trade. Slaves were bought and sold on the campus of Princeton. Where is the outcry from the woke media like Maddow, Hayes, and O'Donnell and the other MSNBC and CNN crowd?
Bulldawg1

Bulldawg1
Well, in San Fransisco they tore down statues of Ulysses S Grant and Francis Scott Key (penned the "Star Spangled Banner").

Nevermind that Grant did more to fight against slavery and help non-white people than any person before him in the history of the US.
He was the General for the Union Army, which defeated the Confederates. He prosecuted the KKK, he became President, and appointed African Americans to prominent roles in government. Let's tear his statue down!
Makes no sense - It must have been an orange statue.
etienne18
You are giving them too much credit. Do you really think they even know who the statue is about?
Shelt320
I'm tired. Sick and tired of it all ! I saw a tweet today where someone is suggesting to remove all white Jesus pictures and this includes Mother Mary.
I'm going to believe what my 93 year old mother says " I have out lived this world ". It's getting ridiculous.
CummingDawg22
Shelt320 said:

I'm tired. Sick and tired of it all ! I saw a tweet today where someone is suggesting to remove all white Jesus pictures and this includes Mother Mary.
I'm going to believe what my 93 year old mother says " I have out lived this world ". It's getting ridiculous.

He is (and has been before it became cool recently) a huge BLM activist. This isn't the first insane thing he's said. He's nuts.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/22/shaun-king-says-jesus-images-a-form-of-white-supre/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.