Which College has the most mascots?

4,059 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by champ1210
Buckdawger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd have to guess Auburn. Tigers, Plainsmen, WDE. If you can't think of one then give me the weirdest mascot.
Zoesdawg69
Ole miss rebels, black bears, sharks, cheaters
Zoesdawg69
Florida: sucks!!
Lamar
Georgia Tech....Bugs, gnats, yellow jackets, nerds, geeks, dweebs.......
Gasdawg
Weirdest has to be the banana slugs of UC Santa Cruz. Credit to Pulp Fiction for any of my awareness of this fact.
Bulldawg1
That's bad...but this has to be the weirdest.

Rhode Island School of Design's mascot is Scrotie:

https://images.app.goo.gl/4ri6vEYQjxtbqpTS8

https://images.app.goo.gl/6wrhHW6iWgcDPKJi6
HunkerDownDawgs
Bulldawg1 said:

That's bad...but this has to be the weirdest.

Rhode Island School of Design's mascot is Scrotie:

https://images.app.goo.gl/4ri6vEYQjxtbqpTS8

https://images.app.goo.gl/6wrhHW6iWgcDPKJi6
W-T-F?!?!
Lamar
Scrotie bears a striking resemblance to Mullen.
Bulldawg1
From Wiki (yes this sounds like a Middle Schooler came up with this):

"The hockey team is called the "Nads", and their cheer is "Go Nads!"[15] The logo for the Nads features a horizontal hockey stick with two non-descript circles at the end of the stick's handle.

The basketball team is known simply as the "Balls", and their slogan is, "When the heat is on, the Balls stick together."[15][16] The Balls' logo consists of two balls next to one another in an irregularly shaped net.[17]"

Bulldawg1
It is a real school. Here are some famous/notable alumni:

Actor James Franco
Seth McFarlane
Heather Henson (Jim Henson's daughter)
both the CEO and CPO of airbnb went there.
DawgDMD
I wish Ole Miss would have adopted the popular vote a few years ago:

ADMIRAL ACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!
And The World Barked As ONE!
ssidedawg
Rhode Island is THE arts and design school. Very expensive and difficult to enroll. $51K a year. I mean, if Mommy and Daddy had the clout/money and you had the talent (yes, you have to get good grades too but talent is also evaluated) then its a guaranteed job afterwards. If you even need one....lol.

That being said, that mascot is funny and incredibly graphic. But you would expect that from RISD
champ1210
SCAD is THE art and design school. More expensive and students from all over the world go here.
thevillageidiot
OMG! That just made my day.
ssidedawg
champ1210 said:

SCAD is THE art and design school. More expensive and students from all over the world go here.

Wrong and wrong. Add it to the list of what you don't know. RISD is #1 on almost every list. Pratt probably second. SCAD is a great school but may not crack top 5 on most lists. RISD is insane expensive.
champ1210
Shows how much you don't know. Quit acting like you are an expert on everything when you actually know nothing at all. Go stock those shelves in the pharmacy so you can say you are in healthcare.
ssidedawg
champ1210 said:

Shows how much you don't know. Quit acting like you are an expert on everything when you actually know nothing at all. Go stock those shelves in the pharmacy so you can say you are in healthcare.
What dont I know? I see your proof is "nada". SCAD isn't #1. That isn't me acting like any expert. Heck, Google it yourself. LOL.

Even your insults are pathetic. You seem to know a lot about shelf stocking. Is that your go-to insult? I mean...add some new material. Its been like a decade of your same tired inexplicable put down.
champ1210
Go find some other board to be stupid at. Everyone here is SO TIRED of all your BS. I'm sure the UF board would find you intelligent. LOL. You have as much credibility here as 2727.
StalkinDawg
Maybe it's time the two of you acquaint yourselves with the ignore function.
I'm too ugly or something
ssidedawg
StalkinDawg said:

I am living rent free in that dudes head.

He is a really weird guy. Now he is moving from Phase 1 (I mop floors) to his typical Phase II, "the board hates me" or "go to UF board". OK....I have no idea what that even means or why my popularity matters...lol
ssidedawg
champ1210 said:

Go find some other board to be stupid at. Everyone here is SO TIRED of all your BS. I'm sure the UF board would find you intelligent. LOL. You have as much credibility here as 2727.
And your constant and ignorant attacks are welcomed by all? Doubt it......

I am thinking of building a pool on that rent free property in your head.
CummingDawg22
ssidedawg said:

champ1210 said:

What dont I know? I see your proof is "nada". SCAD isn't #1. That isn't me acting like any expert. Heck, Google it yourself. LOL.

Even your insults are pathetic. You seem to know a lot about shelf stocking. Is that your go-to insult? I mean...add some new material. Its been like a decade of your same tired inexplicable put down.

Not that I care about this argument in the least, but I found it hilarious you told someone to google something before posting.

That's what makes you one of my favorite posters.
champ1210
ssidedawg said:

champ1210 said:

And your constant and ignorant attacks are welcomed by all? Doubt it......

I am thinking of building a pool on that rent free property in your head.
You are by far the MOST DISLIKED poster on this site. Will you be wearing your apron while you build that pool? Are you going to dig it with your spatula? Go find a site that welcomes stupidity. LOLOLOL
champ1210
ssidedawg said:

StalkinDawg said:

I am living rent free in that dudes head.

He is a really weird guy. Now he is moving from Phase 1 (I mop floors) to his typical Phase II, "the board hates me" or "go to UF board". OK....I have no idea what that even means or why my popularity matters...lol
He wishes he could get in my head. He doesn't even know whats going on in his. If you put his brain in a gnat's ass it would bounce around like a BB in a boxcar.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.