Hightower exodus?

3,221 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Drillerman
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Twitter post seems to indicate this.

Anybody got a bead on names we may be pursuing for PG?
blackmountaindawg
Tyson Jolly- Juco guard
Haney
This was expected, and now we need to find a true PG. Good luck to Hightower.
SidViciousDawg
He showed some potential the tail end of his freshman season but realistically he'd be Turtle quality at best the next two years. I certainly wish him the best and hope we can sign a premier PG.
gritsK9
No premier point guards in the '19 class remain uncommitted. Would have to be a grad or JC transfer.
Haney
Grad transfer would be perfect way to bridge the gap, recruit stud PG for 2020 class, use that scholarship to get experienced PG to pair with Edwards, then the spot is open again.
Monkdawg
Oh, there's PGs still out there, believe me. Several grad transfers - even a freshman or 2.
Drillerman
Any reports of the Kesler kid requalifying to 2019?? What is the deadline for such action?? Could really use him to go with what we already have plus a good JUCO PG or Freshman true PG!! Wishful thinking but WE ARE on a ROLL right now!!
Monkdawg
Haven't heard anything on Walker in about a month. No idea what he wants to do.
StevieBuckets
I read a day or two ago that he was remaining in the 2020 class, but now I can't find the report...
Drillerman
Buckets, I also heard that somewhere myself!! Hopefully we can get him next year to give that class a big boost as well!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.