https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=a0e417c138758ffa&sca_upv=1&q=tyrin+lawrence&tbm=vid&source=lnms&fbs=AEQNm0Aa4sjWe7Rqy32pFwRj0UkWd8nbOJfsBGGB5IQQO6L3J5MIFhvnvU242yFxzEEp3BfRFWcyM5BvpTgNzM3vKj4sEjS6haKlrdzONTHhmt-ed0BDutOfD1NtrEadKQJY0kkrXclIUNRVP0ehqCu__lp1243DJ2Uniu4_KjBzx4cZwuNHlMMAGibLeRiFGo8nwiJYCKRW8lD7G-kjM3YLhhsCD1e5OQ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwjT597LyeWGAxU6jIkEHZafDJcQ0pQJegQIEBAB&biw=1536&bih=735&dpr=2#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f433ceca,vid:l0knqOF8cf0,st:0

Monticello native and 2 year transfer target for UGA, Lawrence is a 6'3" or 6'4" guard who averaged about 14ppg, 5 rpg, 1.5 apg on 40% shooting. He has obviously played the best competition of the guards we're bringing in at Vandy in the SEC. Leffew averaged more ppg, more apg and with a higher shooting % at 43%. I've watched Lawrence over the years, and he's just never stood out. He had to shoot a higher volume for his production, so his shooting is his weakness. I suspect he comes off the bench for us unless we start 3 guards, which I don't think we will barring injury to one of our bigs or to Leffew, who I think starts at SG. But Lawrence, Montgomery, Cain (who I hope doesn't get lost in the numbers) and Savo Drezgic coming off the bench is some tremendous bench strength in the backcourt. Montgomery, Cain and Demary are in the same class, so we are loaded with sophomore guards. Kee is a developmental player who will redshirt but who works extremely hard by all accounts. I suspect we will bring Savo along slowly, and we have that luxury with our depth. Our backcourt should be a strength....