Savo Drezgic

1,702 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by BallDawg
BallDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just picked up a crystal ball for the Serbian PG. Class of 2025, top 70 in the nation, but apparently he will reclass and play next year. He was the mystery PG we had on a visit recently. Watch his game, I really like it. The comp in some of his film looks ehh, but has the European playstyle. I like it. Can distribute the ball. Would be the perfect back up PG.
Big G
Really like his game as well,perfect for us.
Monkdawg
BallDawg said:

Just picked up a crystal ball for the Serbian PG. Class of 2025, top 70 in the nation, but apparently he will reclass and play next year. He was the mystery PG we had on a visit recently. Watch his game, I really like it. The comp in some of his film looks ehh, but has the European playstyle. I like it. Can distribute the ball. Would be the perfect back up PG.
I really like a pass first PG who can make the occasional perimeter shot to keep the defense honest. That looks like what he is. I love Euro players....
Big G
AWESOME PICK UP ,HOPE HE COMES.
BallDawg
Looks like it's pretty much writing on the wall that he will.
Big G
Any word on who the last player signed, hope it's the Serbia pg.
BallDawg
Think it's pretty much him. He's gonna have to reclass up which always takes time for a player to fully decide and pull the trigger on. But listening to Mike white speak he's very confident in him coming I believe.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.