It may be too soon to speculate, but

1,755 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Nostradawgus
Monkdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
how do you think the '20-'21 team will compare to last year's team? I think we will be better defensively and more aggressive. On offense, we obviously won't be dependent on 1 primary scorer; we will spread the scoring around. That a very good thing. So, objectively, I think we have improved as a team. We should show improvement in the W/L column.
dawglegright
I agree, we should be better defensively.

If we can defend the low post, I think we'll be much improved.

The offense should be well-balanced, with Wheeler and Camara leading the way.

I expect Kier, Brown, Garcia, and Fagan to add some scoring punch.

We may be surprised by some of the other transfers and freshmen, too.
Monkdawg
I think we will be expecting a lot offensively from Kier. Crean is really high on him. I hope we are surprised by some of the other newcomers. We will have to find more offense somewhere. Yeah, I think we will better defensively because it would be hard to be worse. For much of the season, our post defense was abysmal. Hammonds and Ngumeze just didn't defend at all. Crump and Gresham didn't do much defensively. Edwards wasn't fundamentally sound. Wheeler has a size disadvantage but will need to work around it. I can't wait to see how the roster shakes out.
Nostradawgus
Regrettably, post play - don't see it. Replacing AntMan points , and scoring generally - a big unknown. Can only hope Crean 3.0 delivers improved defense and ball possession.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.