New commit KD Johnson

2,907 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jpzd33
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great pick up by Crean, but find another PG addition on top of the JUCO odd.

Losing Crump Harris and Ant had me thinking we needed a SG.

Got a feeling we will have one more to give this Spring.

rossvilledog
Yes! Fantastic pickup. Welcome KD
Drillerman
Great pick!! Getting the home state kids even though he is at Hargrave right now!! Any kid from Hargrave or Oak Hill is okay by me!!
Monkdawg
Johnson is aggressive with the ball, a good passer, a good defender. I'm concerned about his shooting. In some film I watched, he had trouble making FTs. PGs gotta make FTs.
neKKiDawg
All 4 commits have signed during the early period.
blackmountaindawg
Monkdawg said:

Johnson is aggressive with the ball, a good passer, a good defender. I'm concerned about his shooting. In some film I watched, he had trouble making FTs. PGs gotta make FTs.
What is even more concerning is that the other guard signed is also not a good shooter. Then they join the two returning guards, wheeler and fagan, who also aren't good 3 pt shooters, it gives cause for worry. Hope Walton, if he returns, is used as a big 2 guard. He has the shot we need on the perimeter.
jpzd33
blackmountaindawg said:

Monkdawg said:

What is even more concerning is that the other guard signed is also not a good shooter. Then they join the two returning guards, wheeler and fagan, who also aren't good 3 pt shooters, it gives cause for worry. Hope Walton, if he returns, is used as a big 2 guard. He has the shot we need on the perimeter.
Walton is a really good shooter. If Hammonds returns, he's obviously a really good shooter also. Haven't seen enough guys like Camara or Peak shooting the ball to know about them. But yea, UGA will need major improvements from a guy like Fagan and Wheeler and Brown from deep. If Brown develops a shot, he's a star with his athleticism and body
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.