UGA offered 2019 PF Hason Ward

2,925 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by begger
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6'9", 200 lbs. prospect from Springfield Central High School (and NE6 17S Basketball Club) in Illinois. Fwiw, he also has offers from FIU, Loyola Marymount, Massachusetts, Rutgers, Siena, St. Bonaventure, and VCU.

On 5 February 2018 he recorded 22 blocks and 14 points in a game vs. Weaver High School (Hartford, CT).

Nostradawgus

Following Begger's Beg Men post below, this smells somewhat of desperation . . .But I give props to Crean - he is scraping the barrel for anything and everything it appears to find a post player.
gritsK9
He makes Nic look chubby.
Monteg 9226
Wonder this means got claxton
blackmountaindawg
gritsK9 said:

He makes Nic look chubby.
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2017/nicolas-claxton-2007
rossvilledog
Maybe Coach Joe's New England contacts have seen potential in this kid. Looks athletic and has soft hands - he is said to have an outside shot, but the highlights I have seen just show dunks, alley oops and blocks.

Recent offers from VCU, Rutgers and now UGA.
mac25
Kid was a 2020 kid but reclass to the 2019 class
begger
Nostradawgus said:

Following Begger's Beg Men post below, this smells somewhat of desperation . . .But I give props to Crean - he is scraping the barrel for anything and everything it appears to find a post player.

I love that it typo'd "beg" men, cause that feels like what we have to do for one now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.